Together with QORE Lab (Imperial College London), we are organising on May 17th, 16:00 – 17:30 EEST, a free workshop on how to deploy and orchestrate serverless applications in the cloud using open source tools!
In our DevOps workshop, you will have the opportunity to learn hands-on how to leverage the industrial-strength TOSCA to model and deploy automatically serverless applications in the cloud. You will be also given access to an online Eclipse Che IDE instance to try hands-on serverless deployment use the TOSCA model-based approach.
- Introduction to serverless computing and function-as-a-service
- Introduction to application modeling with TOSCA
- Deploying serverless applications with TOSCA
- Hands-on: Eclipse Che environment and Azure deployment
RADON DevOps series: in this cycle of free workshops, you will discover hands-on the world of serverless computing and how open source tools can help you build and manage the lifecycle of feature-rich serverless applications. The series covers the following topics:
- Deployment and orchestration
- Load testing your first serverless application
- Optimizing performance and resource allocation
- Writing high-quality infrastructure-as-code
- Setting up a data pipeline for serverless processing
Last but not least, a lottery will award Raspberry PIs and t-shirts to the participants willing to engage in an offline exercise session after the workshop and submit a feedback questionnaire.