Graphical modelling of applications combining the use of FaaS, microservices and data pipelines.
- RADON models that generalize the TOSCA baseline
- Generalized Eclipse Winery graphical environment, integrated with IDE (e.g, click on microservice to jump to code in IDE)
- Constraint definition language for requirements
Application orchestration, CI/CD, monitoring and policy management, function hub.
- Library of reusable and actionable templates (e.g. architectural patterns, FaaS event gateways, function hub, …)
- Orchestrator plugins for serverless FaaS and data pipelines
- Monitoring, security and privacy policies
Tool workflow, socio-technical system, lifecycle management, development of functions, microservices, IaC recipes.
- Eclipse Che-based16 environment integrated with Winery
- Connectors to CI/CD pipelines and advanced delivery modes
- Definition of lifecycles for microservices, functions, and data
- Guidelines to adopt RADON in organizations
- Architectural patterns and usage scenario definition
Ensure optimality of decomposition and fulfillment of requirements and SLAs.
- Decomposition and testing tools, guided by monitoring data
- Verification of constraints annotated on RADON models
- Measures to assess fulfilment of requirements for security, privacy, performance, and cost.
- Correctness analysis and defect prediction for IaC recipes